07/01/2013

Should auld acquaintance be forgot





Shirt - F&F (Tesco)
Bralet - Primark
Jeans - F&F (Tesco)
Boots - Office
Necklace - Motel Rocks (Vintage)
Bracelet - Topshop

So lets start 2013 with a bang!
This is what I wore on new years eve (sorry I'm a little behind), I went to a house party so I wanted to dress up but still stay a little casual. So I went with this bralet I recently bought from Primark which I love as its this beautiful burgandy colour and I teamed it with some jeans and lots of black accessories. I love my boots from Office, they are just totally amazing!  They are similar to my Lita's but a whole lot more edgy, adding the wow factor to any outfit. My black necklace with the round pendant is from Motel Rocks, I bought it from the shop where I live from the vintage section. I really like it because it says Sagittarius on it which is my star sign and I am very proud of being one.

Thanks for reading guys,
Lissi-Jayne ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment