17/01/2013

And ooh la, she was such a good girl to me







Dress - Motel Rocks (Vintage)
Bow Tie (worn in hair) - Primark
Leather Jacket - H&M
Earrings - ASOS
Ring - Dorothy Perkins 

Okay so this dress may be a little summery, but I am in that summer mood. Been planning my holidays for the year and I will hopefully be going to France in April to visit a friend and Ayia Napa in July. Can't wait! Anyway back to the outfit, the dress may look like a top and a dress but it is all one piece and I bought it in the Motel Rocks store where I live. You can't buy the vintage stuff they sell any more unless you go to the store which is a shame but I'm lucky that I live in a city with an amazing store. I added my faithful leather jacket to keep my arms warm and it just cover the top part of the dress which looks perfect. 

I haven't really photographed my shoes but they are just some suede dolly shoes that are also the shoes I wear to work as you have to wear black flats. I changed the ring slightly from how it was when I bought it, it originally just had the small connecting chain but I wanted to make it more of a statement piece by adding the longer chains which I had taken off a necklace as it looked nicer without them. I don't usually wear rings that much because I can't really find many that fit me as I have quite wonky fingers, and I can never find any that fit my actual ring finger as it it so thin. Note to self: Get some fatter fingers!


Hope you like this guys,
Lissi-Jayne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment